Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Searching the Library’s online catalog is the first step in finding Fluxus materials and books that may be of interest.
There are different ways to search for items in our catalog:
- The best way is to search the term Fluxus by “Subject”
- It is with this type of search that you can find material about the movement and its artists
- Another good way is to search the term Fluxus by doing a “Keyword” search
- This search will bring up all records in the catalog that has the term Fluxus mentioned within them.
- A "Keyword" search will also allow you to enter additional words associated with Fluxus, e.g. mail art, artists' books, Maciunas, etc..
- Artists associated with the movement can also be searched by conducting a “Subject” or an “Author” search: LastName, FirstName
Please take note of the location of the items that are found in the catalog.